Medical Outpatients Department (MOPD)
Telephone: 01604 545508
Fax: 01604 544501
Opening times: Monday to Friday - 08.30am - 05.00pm
How to find us
The Medical Outpatient Department is situated on the ground floor in area K on the hospital map. For pedestriant there is access via Cheyne Walk. The nearest parking is car park 4.
Click here for the hospital map
The Main Outpatient Department specialises in Cardiology, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, Neurology and Renal Medicine.
What should I bring to my appointment?
Please bring your appointment letter with you as well as a list of your current medication. Also bring a urine sample if requested.
How much time should I allow before my appointment?
Allow enough time to get to your appointment.
At least 30 minutes should be allowed for parking.
About the team
We have 18 Consultants and 9 nurse specialists that work in the Main Outpatient department, specialising in Cardiology, Gastroenterology, General Medicine, Neurology and Renal Medicine.
Consultants that specialise in Thoracic Surgery and Neurology visit the department from Oxford and Leicester, and we have a nurse led run clinic for neurology.
Our nursing team consists of a Ward Manager, Staff Nurses and Health Care Assistants. The clerical team is run by a supervisor.
- Dr Sprigings Monday PM, Wednesday AM
- Dr Timperly Thursday AM
- Dr Davies Monday AM, Wednesday AM, Thursday PM
- Dr Nithi Tuesday AM, Tuesday PM, Wednesday PM, Thursday PM
- Mr Griffiths Thursday PM
Nurse Led Clinics
- MS Nurses Tuesday AM and Thursday All Day
- Parkinson Nurse Monday AM
- Mel Goodwin Monday PM, Tuesday PM, Wednesday PM.
- Dr Shmueli Monday AM, Tuesday PM.
- Dr Ogilvie Tuesday AM.
- Dr Khan Tuesday AM, Thursday AM.
- Dr Bajwa Monday PM, Friday AM
- Dr Sherwood Tuesday PM, Friday AM
- Dr Thomas Friday PM
Nurse Led Clincs
- IBD Nurse Monday AM, Tuesday AM and Friday AM
- Bowel Screening Nurse Monday AM
- Dr Pickering Monday PM, Tuesday PM, Wednesday AM
- Dr Gaffney Monday PM Friday PM
- Dr Ahmad Tuesday AM, Thursday PM, Friday PM
Nurse Led Clinics
- Renal Specialist nurses Wednesday AM, Friday PM
- Dietarian Wednesday AM
- Pharmacist Thursday PM, Friday PM
- Dr Rippin Thursday AM
- Dr Jaleel Thursday AM
- Dr Hewapathirana Thursday AM
- Dr Kanchaiah Thursday AM