Telephone: 01604 545508
How to find us
Clinics are held in the Main Outpatients Department (MOPD), area K.
Click here for the hospital map
Nephrology is a branch of internal medicine dealing with the study of the function and diseases of the kidney. The Northamptonshire Kidney Centre provides facilities for in-patient and day-case, both emergency and elective, for patients with renal disease from throughout Northamptonshire. Clinics are also held in the Main Outpatient department.
What should I bring to my appointment?
Please bring your appointment letter and if asked to, a urine sample.
About the team
- Dr Sohail Ahmad- (Thursday) Tel: 01604 523555
- Dr Georgina Aldous (Thursday/Friday) Tel: 01604 544943
- Dr Warren Pickering (Wednesday) Tel: 01604 523935
- Michelle Tebbutt (Monday/Thursday)
- Sharon Welch (Thursday/Friday)
- Carole Taylor- Medical Assistant/Support Secretary ( All week)
These clinics are held in the Main Outpatients Department (MOPD), area K.
Links on other websites