Telephone: 01604 523480
How to find us
The Radiotherapy department at NGH is split across the Luke Radiotherapy Building and the Oncology building both found in Area N.
Click here for the hospital map
We have 3 state-of-the-art treatment machines, and we are joining forces with the cancer centre at University Hospital Leicester, to become the fourth largest cancer centre in the country! Both of these exciting developments will enable us to provide up to date treatment techniques and continue to participate in clinical trials.
Radiotherapy is made up of a large multi-disciplinary team. More about our team and their contact details can be found here.
The department currently has
- Three multi-energy Varian TrueBeam Linear Accelerators (Linacs), and a single-energy Varian Clinac.
- Our TrueBeams are extremely accurate, and are able to deliver IMRT, VMAT, and stereotactic treatments.
- Each TrueBeam is equipped with CBCT and ExacTrac kV imaging capabilities for IGRT.
- An Elekta HDR remote after loader.
- An Xstrahl Orthovoltage treatment machine.
- A Phillips Big Bore CT scanner.
- VERT - Virtual Environment RadioTherapy room.
More information about the treatment types we offer at NGH can be found here.