Main telephone number: 01604 545486 (answer phone)
E-mail address for general enquiries: email@example.com
Opening times 08:00 to 17:00 Monday to Friday
How to find us
The Orthoptic department is located in area L opposite the optician shop and close to the eye department.
- The department investigates, diagnoses and treats eye disorders and abnormalities relating to the eye muscles and/or nerves.
- Testing of visual field
- The department works very closely with relevant Consultants
- 70% of the caseload is currently paediatric
- The department works closely with the Child Development Centre
- The Orthoptics department has regular contact from various other departments within the Trust to assist in total patient care.
Where should I park?
The nearest car park is number 4.
Midsommer Meadow car park along the Bedford road is also very convenient should the hospital car parks be full.
About the team
The Orthoptics team consists of:
- Head of Department
- Deputy Head of Department
- 3 x Orthoptists
Links on other websites