Our volunteers provide a life changing service to our patients and stall in so many ways. If you can spare just a few hours a week to become part of our amazing team, you will be able to see the difference you can make.
- If you’ve started looking for work or want to get back into it after a break, volunteering can help.
- We will support you as you develop your skills and confidence – and your CV will highlight the knowledge you have obtained as a volunteer to potential employers.
- If you have retired but you’re not quite ready to put your feet up, we would really value your experience and time.
- Meet people from all walks of life. There is never a dull moment when you are surrounded by people of all ages and all walks of life.
- Volunteering in a hospital gives you an insight into other people’s lives and so many of our volunteers say that it is a real privilege to be able to give something back.
- It’s an amazing way to give something back than your local hospital - the one place that touches everyone’s lives in some way.
Get involved today! Contact our friendly volunteer services team today on 01604 523159.