Mr Phillip Ameerally
Name of Consultant
Mr Phillip Ameerally BDS, MBBS (Hons), FDS, FRCS.
Clinical and External Roles:
- Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon
- Clinical lead of Oral, Maxillofacial and Orthodontic Department
- Chairman of the Oxford Specialist Training Committee Meeting
- Examiner for MRCS at the Royal College of Surgeons of England
Secretary: Leeanne McClelland. Leeanne.email@example.com
Telephone: 01604 523867
Primary specialty: Oral and Maxillofacial surgery. Head and neck surgery.
- Head and neck cancer
- Head and neck reconstruction including micro-vascular surgery
- Skin cancer surgery
- Facial plastic surgery
- Salivary gland surgery
- Facial reanimation
- Treatment of drooling
- Facial trauma
Mr Ameerally is a Consultant Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Northampton General Hospital. He is a head and neck surgeon with a special interest in head and neck cancer surgery including reconstructive surgery, skin cancer surgery, facial plastic surgery and salivary gland surgery.
Mr Ameerally is a memeber of both the Head and Neck cancer multidisciplinary team and the skin cancer multidisciplinary team at Northampton General hospital.
Mr Ameerally obtained additional specialist training in reconstructive surgery and facial reanimation during overseas fellowships to the plastic surgery department, Chang Gung Hospital, Taipei Taiwan and the Head and Neck Unit, Amrita Hospital, Cochin, Kerala.
Mr Ameerally has a clinic and theatre list in Danetre Hospital, Daventry on Mondays and spends the rest of his NHS time at Northampton General Hospital.
- Oct 2006 - Royal College of Surgeons of England: Maxillofacial Surgery : FRCS RCS
- Aug 1998 - Royal College of Surgeons of England: Fellowship Dental Surgery : FDS RCS
- Oct 1994 - Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust: Medicine : MBBS (HONS)
- Oct 1992 - Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust: Dentistry : BDS
- Royal Colledge of Surgeons of England
- British Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- British Association of Head and Neck Oncologists
- British Medical Association
Patient Information Leaflets-
Squamous cell carcinoma
Skin cancer - how to reduce the risk of getting one
Basal cell carcinoma