Telephone: 01604 545427
Clinics run from Monday – Thursday 07.30 – 17.30 and Friday 07.30 – 13.30
How to find us
We are found in Area K. The nearest car park is number 4, there also is a drop-off facility directly outside the clinic. You can also view our hospital map for assistance.
Services currently provided:
- General gynaecology clinics
- Antenatal clinics
- Urogynaecology clinics (including pelvic floor clinic)
- Fertility (including weight management)
- Gynae oncology
- Endometriosis clinic
We have ultrasound scanning facilities and direct access to a dedicated counsellor.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- List of current medication and medical history
- Completed questionnaire if sent with appointment letter
How much time should I allow before my appointment?
Please allow plenty of time for parking as the demand for hospital parking is high.
About the team
The team consists of:
- 8 Consultants and their junior doctors
- Consultant Nurse Specialist
- Nursing team (including registered nurses and healthcare assistants)
- Urogynaecology Nurse Specialist
- Fertility Nurses
- Administration Team
The patient information leaflets and any helpful/useful information or links on relevant conditions can be obtained when attending your appointment.
We aim to run a smooth, efficient and friendly service but if you do not find this to be the case, please speak to a member of the team.