Breast Surgery Department
The Breast Surgery Department is led by a team of three consultants.
Mr Hamed Khan, Consultant Breast Surgeon and Clinical Lead
- Mr Jamal Harisha, Consultant Breast Surgeon
- Mr Jonathan Dawson, Consultant Breast Surgeon
We also have a specialist Breast nursing team, which is led by:
- Ms Sharon Ireson, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Breast Care
- Ms Clare Tite, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Breast Care
Contact details: 01604 545512 or 634700.
The Breast Care Nursing Team act as Key Workers for patients diagnosed with Breast Cancer. As a team we will aim to provide:
- Information for patients and families about diagnosis and treatment
- Practical and emotional support
- A central point of contact at the hospital, signposting and linking in with other services/professionals to meet individual needs
- The Breast Care Nurses also provide a prosthesis fitting service; please contact the above number if you wish to arrange a fitting or replacement product.
Please be aware that the Breast Care Nurses are not office based and therefore an answerphone service is available on the direct line. Any messages left are dealt with as soon as possible, however this service is not for urgent queries, for which you would need to contact your GP.