Telephone: 01604 544420
Fax: 01604 544422
Email address for general enquires: email@example.com
Opening hours: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8.00am – 6.00pm, Wednesday and Friday 8.00am – 1.30pm
How to find us
Enter the hospital at the Billing Road entrance and follow the signs to Area R. There is disabled car parking immediately outside and good disabled access via our main entrance.The nearest parking is Car Park 5.
Elderly Medicine services include:
- Outpatient follow ups after hospital admission
- Fast track TIA/Stroke service
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Falls Clinic
- General Medicine clinics for the elderly
- Bubble echos
Opthalmology Clinics take place in this area also.
What should I bring to my appointment?
Please bring your appointment letter with you as well as a list of your current medication. Also bring a urine sample if requested.
How much time should I allow before my appointment?
Allow enough time to get to your appointment.
At least 30 minutes should be allowed for parking.
About the team
The clinics are run by various Consultants with a number of specialities, Specialist Registrars, Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and a Clinic Co-ordinator.
- Dr Brawn – Monday PM, Wednesday AM
- Dr Shah – Tuesday AM, Thursday PM
- Dr Manivannan – Tuesday AM
- Dr Blake – Thursday AM, Friday AM
- Dr Srinivasan – Friday AM
Links on other websites