Telephone: 01604 545850 / 545284
Fax: 01604 544540
For any further contact details i.e. MS support, please click here.
How to find us
Clinics are held in Main Outpatients Department (MOPD), area K, and the Neurophysiology Department, area J.
Click here for the hospital map
General neurology, specialist clinics including headache, epilepsy, Parkinsons, multiple sclerosis, first seizure, botulinum toxin and neuro-rehabilitation.
What should I bring to my appointment?
Please bring a witness account of any blackouts/seizures. For MS clinics, please also bring a urine sample.
About the team
Staff consist of Consultant Neurologists, a Consultant in Neuro-rehabilitation and Specialist Nurses in epilepsy, neurology and MS.
These clinics are held in the Main Outpatients Department (MOPD), area K.
- Dr Davies Monday AM, Wednesday AM, Thursday PM
- Dr Nithi Tuesday AM, Tuesday PM, Wednesday PM, Thursday PM
- Nurse Led Clinics
- Tess Astbury Monday AM, Tuesday AM, Wednesday PM, Thursday Pm.
- Mel Goodwin Monday PM, Tuesday PM, Wednesday PM.
- These clinics are held in the Neurophysiology Department, area J.
- Dr Bissessar – Monday AM & PM, Tuesday AM & PM, Thursday AM & PM.
- Dr Nithi – Monday AM, Tuesday AM & PM (Medical Outpatients), Wednesday AM & PM (Medical Outpatients), Thursday AM, Thursday PM (Medical Outpatient)
Links on other websites
Any other information
A range of patient leaflets are available within the clinics including epilepsy, headache, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease.