Hotel Services Recruitment Day
We are hosting a recruitment day event, on Friday 8 July from 09.00-19.00 at the Park Inn Hotel, for people who would like to join our Hotel Services team, which includes roles in Catering, Domestic and Cleaning, Portering and Accommodation Admin.
No qualifications or experience in the NHS? No Problem. We will fully support you in your training and development. For us, it is more important that you have the drive and willingness to work and give your all in your profession. You will be joining a supportive, inclusive and diverse team who all reflect our core values of Compassion, Accountability, Respect, Integrity and Courage.
Domestic duties can involve the deep cleaning of wards, departments and bed spaces in preparation for new patients or after building works have taken place. Being focused on maintaining a clean, safe and welcoming environment for our patients and users is essential. This post requires an eye for detail and thoroughness, as standards of the highest quality will be always expected.
Catering duties will include ward hosts for delivery of meals and provisions to the wards and patients along with basic cleaning duties. We are also recruiting for catering porters, restaurant staff and chefs at all levels. All positions require enthusiasm, an eye for detail and maintaining a welcoming environment for our patients, visitors and staff.
Porters at Northampton General Hospital are a vital important part of the patient care team. You will be required to undertake Portering duties for all areas and associated departments, providing a professional and quality service to all you encounter. This will include the movement of equipment and patients, collection and delivery of medication, supporting the security team in trauma and fire incidents, moving wards and offices, delivering samples/specimens and general patient transport duties.
When: Friday 8th July 2022, 09.00-19.00. No appointment needed- just drop in.
Location: Hotel Park Inn by Radisson, Northampton Town Centre, Silver St, Northampton NN1 2TA
- You will be able to get more detail from department leads
- Interviews and application forms can be completed on the day
- If successful a conditional offer letter may be issued, subject to standard employment checks and DBS
- The Prince's Trust and NGH teams will be there to support
Successful completion of the above could mean that you leave the day with a job offer!
Starting salaries from £18,870 for a full time post, pro rata dependant on hours
Some of our many benefits are:
- Pay enhancements for weekend work, bank holidays and late shifts
- An smazing pension scheme
- Great annual leave entitlements
- Can suit full time and part time hours
If possible please bring the following ID with you:
- Passport (Current or Expired)
- Driver licence (Provisional or Full, Must be in date)
- Bank Statement
- Council Tax Bill
- Utility Bill (for younger applicants or those living at home a bill for the residential address will be fine)
- Biometric Residence Permit (If on Student visa or Dependence Visa Only)
Posted on Friday 1st July 2022